White Butterfly Arrowhead Plant
Sorry, currently out of stock
The White Butterfly Arrowhead Plant
Syngonium Podophyllum ‘White Butterfly’
Chosen for its distinctive arrow shaped leaf that looks like butterfly wings, the Syngonium Podophyllum White Butterfly – White Butterfly Arrowhead Plant - comes to you in a 15cm plastic nursery pot (terracotta pot not included).
The subtle colouring of the creamy green white foliage with dark green accents, and the elegant trailing habit of this Arrowhead Plant make it an easy addition to any indoor décor style. The arrow shaped leaves become multi-lobed and even more beautiful with maturity, making this houseplant a unique and striking addition to your indoor plant collection and a joyous companion on your house plant journey…
- The White Butterfly Arrowhead Plant is a fast grower in ideal conditions, delighting you with a bushier appearance continuously and larger leaves as it matures.
- It increases humidity and moisture in the air, purifying your room and providing a healthier and more enjoyable environment for you.
- The White Butterfly Arrowhead plant cleans the air. And as proven in many studies worldwide, indoor plants help increase your productivity, concentration and creativity.
- The White Butterfly Arrowhead Plant is happiest in medium light.
- Originating from a tropical environment, this plant is best grown indoors in a warmer environment with some humidity.
- Normal room humidity (free from drying out aircons/heaters) with a misting on the leaves or in the air around it every few days can enhance the condition of your plant.
- The White Butterfly Arrowhead Plant enjoys moist well-draining soil.
- Water when the top 2cm of the soil in the pot has dried out and allow water to run out the holes at the bottom of the pot when watering.
- In Winter you can reduce your watering. Water when all the soil in the pot has just dried out.
- Fertilise your White Butterfly Arrowhead Plant once a month with a liquid plant food.
- The White Butterfly Arrowhead Plant has a vining tendency and the mature plants will need some support the bigger they grow. Otherwise you can enjoy a more ‘wild’ aesthetic allowing space for the leaves to trail down.
- These indoor plants work exceptionally well in hanging baskets, or in macrames, on trellises or atop shelving units.
Giving this plant as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
- If you have any further requests such as corporate gifting, tailored gift orders or special requests contact us directly at email@example.com and we will be in touch to assist.