Pink Arrowhead Plant
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Pink Arrowhead Plant
Syngonium Podophyllum ‘Neon Robusta’
Chosen for its distinctive arrow shaped leaf and dusty pink and green colouring, the Syngonium Podophyllum ‘Neon Robusta’ – Pink Arrowhead Plant - comes to you in a 15cm plastic nursery pot (terracotta pot not included).
Imagine your blush pink Arrowhead Plant starting to vine and elegantly creep down your laden bookshelf. The dusty pink and green arrow shaped leaves become multi-lobed and even more beautiful with maturity, making this vining houseplant a unique and striking addition to your indoor plant collection…
- The Pink Arrowhead Plant is a fast grower in ideal conditions, delighting you with a bushier appearance continuously
- It increases humidity and moisture in the air, purifying your room and providing a healthier and more enjoyable environment for you
- The Pink Arrowhead plant cleans the air. And as proven in many studies worldwide, indoor plants like this pink beauty help increase your productivity, concentration and creativity
- The Pink Arrowhead Plant is happiest in medium to bright light.
- Originating from a tropical environment, this plant is best grown indoors in a warmer environment with some humidity.
- Normal room humidity (free from drying out aircons/heaters) with a misting of water on the leaves every now and then in dry seasons - using a spray bottle or mister - should be sufficient to keep this pink indoor plant happy.
- The Pink Arrowhead Plant enjoys moist soil.
- Stick your finger into the soil to feel the moisture/dryness of the soil to determine when it is suitable to water.
- Water when the top 2cm of the soil in the pot has dried out. Water all over the soil in the pot and allow the water to run out the holes at the bottom of the pot when watering.
- In Winter you can reduce your watering. Water just when all the soil in the pot has just dried out.
- Fertilise your Pink Arrowhead Plant once a month during Spring and Summer with a liquid plant food.
- The Pink Arrowhead Plant has a vining tendency and the mature plants will need some support the bigger they grow if kept in a pot.
- These indoor plants work exceptionally well in hanging baskets, on trellises or atop shelving units because of their vining tendency.
- Add a Crochet Pot Sock or Macrame to your hanging Pink Arrowhead Plant to help finish off the colourful and appealing look of this vining indoor plant.
- View our Crochet Pot Sock range and Macrame range in detail in our Plant Accessories category and simply select the pot sock colour option or macrame style option you love on the product page, to automatically include this gorgeous add on to your purchase!
Giving this plant as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
- If you have any further requests such as corporate gifting, tailored gift orders or special requests contact us directly at email@example.com and we will be in touch to assist.