Marble Queen Pothos
Marble Queen Pothos
Epipremnum aureum ‘Marble Queen
An excellent beginners indoor plant that is easy to care for, and highly sought after for its leaf colouring, our Epipremnum aureum ‘Marble Queen’ – the Marble Queen Pothos – comes to you in a 15cm nursery pot (terracotta pot not included).
Pothos are desired as some of the easiest trailing houseplants out there, and between the Golden Pothos and Marble Queen Pothos, both are gorgeous indoor plants to own! Admired for it’s vining heart shaped leaves that boast white and green variegation, the Marble Queen Pothos trails naturally and can grow extremely long with excellent care indoors.
- The Marble Queen Pothos is completely fuss free, and easy to care for. This indoor plant will give you great plant parenting confidence and happiness, just like its cousin the Golden Pothos!
- As it matures with the right care, it will delight you with tropically appealing long trailing stems of beautiful leaves.
- It purifies the air and removes common toxins, creating a healthier environment for you.
- So sought after by newbie and experienced plant parents, owning a Pothos will make you instantly more on trend!
- The Marble Queen Pothos is happiest in medium to bright indirect light, avoiding direct sunlight.
- This plant can live in low light, but this will have an effect on the variegation and growth of the leaves.
- In the ideal conditions, the Marble Queen Pothos grows new leaves rapidly and needs space to trail down and vine in its natural style. Suitable for atop shelves, plant stands or high surfaces.
- Water well about once a week, pouring until the water drains right down into the pot, saturating all the soil and runs out of the drainage holes at the bottom.
- Allow the soil to almost dry out before watering again. Use a stick or moisture meter to help you to determine the moisture of the soil and to develop an effective watering routine.
- Fertilise your Marble Queen Pothos once a month during Spring, Summer and Autumn (the growing season) with a liquid plant food or fertiliser.
- The Marble Queen Pothos is easily propagated, simply take stem cuttings with nodes and root them in water or soil.
- The Marble Queen Pothos can be repotted in the Spring season when it is completely root bound and the roots are growing out the holes at the bottom of its pot.
- The Marble Queen Pothos is toxic to pets and children, so please keep out of reach.
- Add a Crochet Pot Sock, Macrame or Terracotta Pot and Saucer to your Pothos to help finish off the look of this extremely popular indoor plant.
- View our range of baskets, macrames and pots in detail in our Plant Accessories category and simply select the pot sock colour option, macrame style option or terracotta pot size you love on the product page, to automatically include this gorgeous add on to your purchase!
Giving this plant as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
- If you have any further requests such as corporate gifting, tailored gift orders or special requests contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to assist.