The Golden Pothos
Scindapsus aureus / Epipremnum aureum
Arguably one of the easiest indoor plants to care for, and highly sought after by plant parents, our Scindapsus Aureus – the Golden Pothos – sometimes known as Devil’s Ivy, comes to you in a 12cm or 15cm nursery pot (terracotta pot not included).
Admired for it’s heart shaped leaves that boast yellow variegation, the Golden Pothos trails naturally and grows extremely long with excellent care indoors. It is an easy to care for and highly sought after indoor plant and it will add a lush element to your home or office...
- The Golden Pothos is completely fuss free, and easy to care for. This indoor plant will give you great plant parenting confidence and happiness!
- As it matures with the right care, it will delight you with tropically appealing long trailing stems of beautiful leaves.
- It purifies the air and removes common toxins, creating a healthier environment for you.
- So sought after by newbie and experienced plant parents, owning the Golden Pothos will make you instantly more on trend!
- Hailing from a forest type environment naturally, the Golden Pothos is happiest in medium to bright light, away from direct sunlight.
- This plant can live in low light, but this will have an effect on the variegation and growth of the leaves.
- In the ideal conditions, the Golden Pothos grows new leaves rapidly and needs space to trail down and vine in its natural style. Suitable for atop shelves, plant stands or high surfaces.
- Water well about once a week, pouring until the water drains right down into the pot and out of the drainage holes at the bottom.
- Allow the soil to just dry out before watering again.
- Fertilise your Golden Pothos once a month during Spring, Summer and Autumn (the growing season) with a liquid plant food.
- The Golden Pothos is easily propagated, simply take stem cuttings and root them in water or soil.
- The Golden Pothos can be repotted in Spring when it is completely root bound and the roots are growing out the holes at the bottom of its pot.
- The Golden Pothos is toxic to pets and children, so please keep out of reach.
- Add a Crochet Pot Sock, Macrame or Terracotta Pot and Saucer to your Golden Pothos to help finish off the look of this extremely popular indoor plant.
- View our Crochet Pot Sock range, Macrame range and Terracotta Pot and Saucer range in detail in our Plant Accessories category and simply select the pot sock colour option, macrame style option or terracotta pot size you love on the product page, to automatically include this gorgeous add on to your purchase!
Giving this plant as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
- If you have any further requests such as corporate gifting, tailored gift orders or special requests contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to assist.