Good Luck Plant
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Good Luck Plant
Dracaena Cordyline Glauca
Distinctive due to its upright growing slender dark green leaves with purple accents, the Dracaena Cordyline Glauca – Good Luck Plant – comes to you in a 15cm plastic nursery pot (terracotta pot not included).
The slender, strong and elegant appeal of the tall shape that the cluster of leaves forms, make this indoor plant a statement piece in any space. Also commonly known as the Green Ti Plant this indoor plants is unique and a rare find across South Africa making it a plant lovers gem…
- The Good Luck Plant adds a tropical vibe to your home.
- It filters toxins from the air, cleaning the air that you breathe in.
- The Good Luck Plant is a wonderful choice for office desks as it can thrive in low to medium light.
- And we know that plants boost your mood, enhance your creativity and help you to feel good, so this indoor plant will make you very happy in your work space!
- Medium to bright light is ideal for your Good Luck Plant. Keep away from direct sunlight.
- This indoor plant can adjust to lower light conditions, just keep an eye on its condition if choosing this type of space.
- The Good Luck Plant is happiest in a humid environment.
- You can mist the leaves regularly (with a spray bottle or mister) to enhance the humidity in the air around your Good Luck Plant. This will help it thrive and will encourage faster growth and pristine condition.
- Typically, a warm room with bright light and an excellent watering routine will keep this indoor plant happy. Our other care suggestions are simply extra happiness providers and do not need to be adhered to strictly. If you are unable to maintain these additional standards, you can still grow a very happy Good Luck Plant by finding the right space and watering consciously!
- Keep the soil consistently moist at all times.
- Avoid the plant sitting in water constantly or having wet or soggy soil.
- We recommend watering well when the top half of the soil has dried out, allowing the water to run out the holes at the bottom of the pot when watering.
- You can reduce watering in the colder months. Watering when the soil has all just dried out.
- Fertilise your Good Luck Plant once every 2 weeks during Spring, Summer and Autumn (the growing season) with a liquid plant food.
Knowing Your Good Luck Plant:
- The lower leaves die to encourage the growth of fresh new leaves from the top. Simply cut off dying leaves at the base of the plant, so that resources can go to new growth.
- Wipe the leaves with a damp cloth every few weeks to clean away accumulated dust and to ensure efficient photosynthesis. Or spray every so often with our leaf shine for beautiful shiny and clean leaves.
- Add a Crochet Pot Sock or Terracotta Pot and Saucer to your Good Luck Plant to help finish off the trendy and sleek look of this striking indoor plant.
- View our Crochet Pot Sock range and Terracotta Pot and Saucer range in detail in our Plant Accessories category and simply select the pot sock colour option or size that suits on the product page, to automatically include this gorgeous add on to your purchase!
Giving this plant as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
- If you have any further requests such as corporate gifting, tailored gift orders or special requests contact us directly at email@example.com and we will be in touch to assist.