The Ficus Audrey
Ficus Benghalensis Audrey
The Ficus Benghalensis Audrey - Ficus Audrey – commonly referred to as the Bengal Fig, hails from India where it is considered sacred. This newly popularised houseplant comes to you in a 15cm or 20cm plastic nursery pot (terracotta pot not included).
Easy to care for like it’s close relative, the Rubber Plant, and favoured as a trendy fig for the home, like its cousin the Fiddle Leaf Fig; the Ficus Audrey is a must have for plant parents. Imagine running your fingers along the velvety leaf and admiring the bright green veins of the elegant oval leaves of your very own Ficus Audrey…
- The Ficus Audrey filters toxins from the air creating a healthier environment for you.
- It is easy to care for. Simple care & maintenance means you can add elegant greenery and happiness to your home and office with ease.
- Bright light with some direct morning sunlight will allow this houseplant thrive.
- Mist the air around your Ficus Audrey every now and then but normal room humidity should be suitable for this indoor plant.
- Allow the soil of your Ficus Audrey to just dry out before watering again.
- Water well and pour water all over the soil and allow the water to run through the pot and out the holes at the bottom.
- Fertilise your Ficus Audrey once every 2 weeks during Spring, Summer and Autumn (the growing season) with a liquid plant food.
- Add a Crochet Pot Sock or Terracotta Pot and Saucer to your Ficus Audrey to help finish off the trendy and highly appealing look of this newly popular indoor plant.
- View our Crochet Pot Sock range and Terracotta Pot and Saucer range in detail in our Plant Accessories category and simply select the pot sock colour option or terracotta pot size that suits on the product page, to automatically include a gorgeous add on to your purchase!
Giving this plant as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
- If you have any further requests such as corporate gifting, tailored gift orders or special requests contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to assist.