Chinese Evergreen 'Silver Queen'
The Chinese Evergreen
Aglaonema 'Silver Queen'
One of the most durable and easy to care for indoor plants, Aglaonema – the Chinese Evergreen – comes to you in a 15cm or 20cm plastic nursery pot (terracotta pot not included).
Tolerant of various environments, with spear shaped leaves textured with green shapes, these patterned beauties are excellent in offices and work spaces. They are low and slow growing plants creating a full foliage cluster in the pot and make for wonderful houseplants in any room...
How The Chinese Evergreen Makes You Happy:
- One of the most durable and easy to care for indoor plants, the Chinese evergreen will bring greenery and happiness into your space with ease.
- They are tolerant of most environments and as such an easy plant that can enjoy any space you choose.
- This indoor plant cleans and purifies the air, creating a healthier environment for you.
Where The Chinese Evergreen is Happiest:
- Because the Chinese Evergreen is very durable, it can live an various environments.
- However, providing optimal conditions will obviously yield the best results.
- These durable plants thrive in low to moderate light. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Ideally a bit of humidity and warmer temperatures is best. But with this being said, it is not imperative to the survival of your Chinese Evergreen.
Watering The Chinese Evergreen:
- Water well about once a week, pouring until the water drains right down into the pot and out of the drainage holes at the bottom.
- Allow the plant's soil to dry out between watering’s.
Feeding The Chinese Evergreen:
- Fertilise your Chinese Evergreen once a month during Spring, Summer and Autumn with a liquid plant food.
Clean the leaves occasionally to avoid dust building up on the surface and inhibiting the natural processes of this gorgeously patterned indoor plant.
Dress Up Your Chinese Evergreen:
- Add a Crochet Pot Sock, Macrame or Terracotta Pot and Saucer to your Chinese Evergreen to help finish off
- the trendy and highly appealing look of this tremendously popular and easy to care for indoor plant.
- View our Crochet Pot Sock range, Macrame range and Terracotta Pot and Saucer range in detail in our Plant Accessories category and simply select the pot sock colour option, macrame style option or terracotta pot size you love on the product page, to automatically include this gorgeous add on to your purchase!
Giving this plant as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
- If you have any further requests such as corporate gifting, tailored gift orders or special requests contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to assist.