The Phalaenopsis Dendrobium
Adored and desired for its elegant sprays of large, long-lasting blooms in various shades of white, pinks, reds, and captivating variations, the Phalaenopsis Dendrobium, known as the Moth Orchid, arrives in your choice of a 9cm or 12cm nursery pot.
These graceful, arching stems bear a striking resemblance to moths in flight, making the Moth Orchid a true work of floral art. It thrives in warm, bright spaces such as bathrooms, kitchens, and offices. With its captivating beauty and beginner-friendly care, it's the perfect gift plant for anyone.
- The Moth Orchid's magnificent and enduring blooms bring a touch of sophistication to your indoor space.
- Its vibrant array of colors, from pure white to shades of pink, adds a burst of joy to any setting.
- This orchid purifies the air, enhancing the overall ambiance and air quality.
- As an excellent choice for beginners, it boosts your plant parenting confidence.
- Provide bright, indirect light to maintain its vibrant blooms. Avoid direct sunlight.
- These orchids thrive in warm, humid environments, making bathrooms and kitchens ideal locations.
- Regularly mist the air around your Moth Orchid to create a humid microclimate.
- Use orchid-specific potting mix and water when the medium feels dry to the touch.
- Water thoroughly and allow excess water to drain from the pot.
- Fertilize your Moth Orchid every 2-4 weeks during the growing season (spring and summer).
- The Moth Orchid's arching stems create an elegant, cascading effect, but you can also support them for a more upright look.
- While it's stunning, please note that the Moth Orchid is toxic if ingested, so keep it away from pets and children.
- Repot your orchid every 2-3 years or when you see that it's outgrown its current pot.
Giving this plant as a gift?
- If you're gifting this plant, you can leave a special message for the recipient on the Your Cart page, and we'll include your message as a handwritten note with the gift package.
- For any custom requests or corporate gifting, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist you. 🌸🦋