The Delicious Monster
Adored for its tropical perforated foliage, Monstera Deliciosa – the Delicious Monster – comes to you in a 15cm or 25cm plastic nursery pot (terracotta pot not included).
The jungle vibe of this tropical houseplant has made it popular in art and widely used in décor of recent years. It is an easy to care for and highly sought after indoor plant and it will add a lush element to your home or office...
How The Delicious Monster Makes You Happy:
- The Delicious Monster grows new leaves rapidly in ideal conditions, and will add an instant fun, jungle feel to your indoor space.
- As it matures with the right care, it will delight you with tropically appealing deep slits in the leaves.
- It purifies the air and removes common toxins, creating a healthier environment for you.
- So trendy in modern decor, owning the Delicious Monster will make you instantly more on trend!
Where The Delicious Monster is Happiest:
- Hailing from a tropical environment, the Delicious Monster can be grown in moderate to bright light, avoiding direct sunlight.
- In the ideal conditions, the Delicious Monster grows new leaves rapidly and needs space to grow wild in its natural jungle style.
Watering The Delicious Monster:
- Water well about once a week, pouring until the water drains right down into the pot and out of the drainage holes at the bottom.
- Allow the soil to just dry out before watering again.
Feeding The Delicious Monster:
- Fertilise your Delicious Monster once every 2 weeks during Spring, Summer and Autumn (the growing season) with a liquid plant food.
- The Delicious Monster has a natural wild tendency, and will need support (in the form of a moss pole or trellis or stake) as it grows.
- Your Delicious Monster will start crying if you over water it. If the leaves start dripping, this indicates that the soil is too wet and you need to reduce watering.
Dress Up Your Delicious Monster:
- Add a Crochet Pot Sock, Macrame or Terracotta Pot and Saucer to your Delicious Monster to help finish off the tremendously trendy look of this popular newbie indoor plant.
- View our Crochet Pot Sock range, Macrame range and Terracotta Pot and Saucer range in detail in our Plant Accessories category and simply select the pot sock colour option, macrame style option or terracotta pot size you love on the product page, to automatically include this gorgeous add on to your purchase!
Giving this plant as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
- If you have any further requests such as corporate gifting, tailored gift orders or special requests contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to assist.