Terracotta Pots and Saucers
Dress up your plants, and pot or repot your plants in style with our range of matching terracotta pots and saucers/drip trays available in various sizes.
Terracotta is a clay-based ceramic and porous material that is widely used for both indoor and outdoor plants. All our terracotta pots come with a drainage hole at the bottom, which makes them perfectly suitable for potting directly into or as a decorative and more appealing home (pot cover) for your plant that lives in a plastic nursery pot.
Our Terracotta Saucers are Available in the Following Sizes:
- 11cm - suitable for a 12cm or 13cm terracotta pot
- 16cm - suitable for a 15cm or 16cm terracotta pot
- 20cm - suitable for a 20cm, 22cm or a 25cm terracotta pot
- 22cm - suitable for a 25cm terracotta pot
- 24cm - suitable for a 28cm terracotta pot
- 30cm - suitable for a 30cm or 33cm terracotta pot
Our Terracotta Pots are Available in the Following Sizes:
- 12cm - suitable to plant a 12cm plant into
- 13cm - suitable as a pot cover for one of our 12cm plants
- 15cm - suitable to plant a 15cm plant into
- 16cm - suitable as a pot cover for one of our 15cm plants
- 20cm - suitable to plant a 20cm plant into
- 22cm - suitable as a pot cover for one of our 20cm plants
- 25cm - suitable to plant a 25cm plant into
- 28cm - suitable as a pot cover for one of our 25cm plants
- 30cm - suitable to plant a 30cm plant into
- 33cm - suitable as a pot cover for one of our 30cm plants or to plant one of our 30cm plants into
Click |HERE| to shop our terracotta pots.
The above pot size guide is to be followed if you need guidance on using your terracotta pot as a decorative pot cover and would like the plastic nursery pot of your plant to fit inside the terracotta pot, without the rim sticking out. And if you would like to pot or repot your plant directly into the terracotta pot - which is possible as all our terracotta pots have a drainage hole at the bottom.
For planting/potting a new plant, we recommend purchasing the same size terracotta pot or a slightly bigger terracotta pot than your new plant.
For repotting when your plant has outgrown its current pot, which should always be done into a pot at least one size bigger than your plants current pot, we recommend purchasing the terracotta pot that is a size or two bigger than the current pot your plant is outgrowing.
For a step-by-step guide to potting and repotting your indoor plants as well as tips on how to know when it is time to repot your indoor plants, visit our plant care tips blog or click HERE.
Giving this product as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
- If you have any further requests such as corporate gifting, tailored gift orders or special requests contact us directly at email@example.com and we will be in touch to assist.