Newbie Plant Subscription (Monthly) Gauteng Only
This is a recurring subscription charge.
New to this whole plant parent thing?
This indoor plant subscription is for aspiring plant parents and keen plant lovers who want to learn more about growing happy plants and live in Gauteng...
We send you at least one healthy, happy plant a month complete with a care guide:
- A healthy, happy, low maintenance plant delivered to you on a monthly basis
- An easy to follow care guide with instructions on how to care for your new happy plant
- Additional plantie goodies and guides to help you become the plant parent you want to be
- Delivered straight to your door - FREE shipping on all subscriptions
- An affordable way to grow your collection of houseplants and accessories
- Build your confidence to grow happy plants at a steady pace
- The greatest monthly surprise to bring happiness into your home!
What to expect when receiving your monthly happiness:
- We will surprise you each month with one happy plant in a nursery pot (the pot size will vary between 12cm, 15cm, 19cm, 20cm or 25cm depending on the plant type).
- Your plant will be accompanied by a detailed and easy-to-use care card explaining how to care for the specific plant that you receive each month.
- Every month we also add in some plant accessories or plantie goodies or even specific guides that we believe will help you along your plant parent journey! For example, pots & saucers, pot covers, macrames, plant food, potting guide, watering cans and more
- No subscription package is ever the same! We always send you a different plant and a different combination of plantie goodies.
How the subscription works:
- Purchase your subscription before the last day of the current month and you will receive your subscription box within the first week of the following month.
- You will be billed monthly on the day of the month that you purchased your subscription. Or alternatively every 3 months, every 6 months or once off for the year at a discounted rate, on the day of the month that you purchased your subscription, depending on the payment plan that you choose.
- If you pay once off for the year (Annually), then you will get 2 months subscriptions FREE. If you pay every 6 months (Bi-Annually), then you will get 1 month subscription FREE over a year. And if you pay every 3 months (Quarterly), then you will get R200 off your yearly subscription.
- You will receive a delivery of happiness monthly, within the first week of each month.
- You can pause or cancel your subscription at any time by registering an account with Payfast when checking out.
- You can update your billing and personal details at any time once you have registered an account with Payfast when checking out.
We hand select your monthly subscription plant based on its health and wellness benefits as well as it's quality and aesthetic appeal.
Our plant subscriptions aim to help you build your confidence to grow happy plants at a steady pace. As such, we start off by sending you very resilient plants and build up to more complex plants as you grow your confidence and develop lasting plant care habits.
Delivery and your keepsake care card are FREE with all subscriptions!
And when signing up for any of our subscriptions you become part of our exclusive Happy Plants Club, where you can engage with other plant parents and plant lovers as well as receive exclusive deals and tailored information to encourage and enthuse you along your indoor plant journey!
Giving this subscription as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
Read more about our Indoor Plant Subscriptions HERE