You can grow your Zantedeschia indoors, in pots, but again you must respect a period of dormancy of at least 2 months within the year without watering a single drop.
- After the blooming, reduce the watering until the leaves turn yellow.
- When the leaves have withered, stop watering altogether.
- Slowly start watering again at least 2 months later.
How The Zandeschia Makes You Happy
Zantedeschia is quite hardy even in cool winters.
In areas that are prone to cold winters, protect the rhizomes with a thick layer of mulch.
The mulch can either be a bed of dried leaves, hemp or flax straw, or ferns.
Watering A Zandeschia Hybrid
When they are actively growing you should keep them well watered and feed with a liquid formulation once a fortnight. However do not feed while in flower.
Giving This Plant As A Gift
- If you're gifting this plant, you can leave a special message for the recipient on the Your Cart page, and we'll include your message as a handwritten note with the gift package.
- For any custom requests or corporate gifting, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to assist you. 🌸🦋