Dwarf Elephant Ear
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Dwarf Elephant Ear
It’s no surprise that the adorable wavy edge leafed Alocasia Gageana is known as the Dwarf Elephant Ear - a miniature version of the Elephant Ear. This charming tropical plant comes to you in a 15cm plastic nursery pot (terracotta pot not included).
The unique Dwarf Elephant Ear boasts an appealing tropical style and is an easy Alocasia to care for. The broad wavy edged leaves and bright green colouring deserve a prominent space in your home or office…
- The Dwarf Elephant ear is an air purifier.
- As a fast grower, the Dwarf Elephant Ear will treat you with new leaves on a regular basis and delight you with its strong tropical appearance as it grows.
- Easy to care for. Enjoying your brightest spot and regular watering, your Dwarf Elephant Ear will treat you to lush growth and genuine jungle attractiveness.
- Hailing from a tropical environment, the Dwarf Elephant Ear is happiest in warm, humid environments with bright light. Keep away from direct sunlight as harsh South African rays can burn its leaves.
- Keep the air around it moist or place it in an already humid environment.
- You can mist the leaves every now and then (with a spray bottle or mister) to enhance the humidity in the air around your Dwarf Elephant Ear.
- Keep the soil of your Dwarf Elephant Ear moist at all times.
- Avoid wet soil and the plant sitting in water constantly.
- Water when the top 2cm of the soil in the pot has dried out and allow the water to run out the holes at the bottom of the pot when watering.
- Fertilise your Dwarf Elephant Ear once every 2 weeks during Spring, Summer and Autumn (the growing season) with a liquid plant food.
- You can stop fertilising during Winter.
- Add a Crochet Pot Sock or Terracotta Pot and Saucer to your Dwarf Elephant Ear to help finish off the trendy and sleek look of this unique tropical indoor plant.
- View our Crochet Pot Sock range and Terracotta Pot and Saucer range in detail in our Plant Accessories category and simply select the pot sock colour option or terracotta pot size that suits on the product page, to automatically include a gorgeous add on to your purchase!
Giving this plant as a gift?
- If you are gifting this product to someone; let us know by leaving a note for the receiver of the gift on the Your Cart page where it says "Add note for the seller" (Click the cart in the top right hand corner before checking out or add the item to your cart before purchasing to see this option). We will then include your message on a tag, as a hand written note, with your gift package.
- If you have any further requests such as corporate gifting, tailored gift orders or special requests contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to assist.